
The building is located in the lower part of the village of Staniszów, on the site of a former manor house. The palace is enclosed on the eastern side by a quadrangular courtyard, around which the farm buildings are grouped.
Researchers currently attribute the palace's construction to Prince Heinrich XXXVIII von Reuss, who commissioned its construction in 1786, a year before the expansion of the main palace complex. Around 1830, the manor house was rebuilt. The palace houses a hotel and restaurant, making it an ideal destination for family trips. Group walks and visits to the surrounding buildings are a good complement to a holiday in Karpacz.